Saturday, September 11, 2010

Amanda's Wedding Monograms and Logos

Paper Perfection recently made several monograms and logos for Amanda's Fairy Tale Disney Wedding with her signature colors and used them to make printables for welcome bags and a candy buffet that she is going to set up as a wedding favor for her guests.

Better View of the Candy Bar Wrapper

Water Bottle Wrapper


To make Amanda's candy buffet extra special, I recreated wrappers for large boxes of movie style candy using their names and wedding colors...aren't these so much fun!
Mike & Ike
Junior Mints
Good & Plenty
If you are interested in a monogram or logo for your wedding contact me at jtanddolly@yahoo.com I can send you examples of stock monograms and logos or I can design a custom monogram just for your event.

I can also design wedding stationary, menus, table numbers, place cards, welcome bag items, gift tags, candy wrappers and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment