Monday, September 27, 2010

Vintage Toy Party Paper Printables Collection

I thought it would be fun to create a "Vintage Toy Paper Printables Collection" for either a boy baby shower or a little boy birthday party with the main colors being red and blue and toys from my childhood like red wagons, balls, blocks and tops. These will be sent to you in pdf files so that you can print them yourself at home or at a print shop. Here are a few of the printables that I designed.



This collection includes:
invitation
3X4" or 4x3" bag toppers
cupcake toppers / gift tags
cupcake wrappers
food labels
candy bar wrapper
water bottle wrapper
banner

I love when clients send me pictures of how they use Paper Perfections party printables.  Here are some pictures that a client who owns a Sweet Shop called "Sweet Details" sent me.


If you are interested in this party printable collection or if you have a theme in mind and would like me to custom design a collection for your next event, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment