Thursday, September 16, 2010

Erin's Wedding Logo

I’ve been working with Erin, another one of my Disney brides, to design a logo that she could use throughout her printables. She is a lot of fun and it really shows in her style and colors. She wanted a signature image for her wedding and instead of going the Cinderella route like other Disney brides, she chose the dandelion as the image to use throughout her wedding.

The dandelion is a really unique and wonderful image if you think about it. As children, we all would pick dandelions and make wishes as we blew dandelion fluff into the air. Dandelion means happiness and faithfulness and when you think of them it evokes childhood whimsy, wishes and wonder. The flower symbolism associated with the dandelion is love me, affection returned, desire, sympathy, faithfulness, happiness and love's oracle. So the dandelion is the perfect symbol for starting a new life with the one that you love!

Before Erin contacted me, she already had invitations with a dandelion on them and I helped her to create a few images that she could use to keep unity throughout her wedding event to match the invitations and her signature colors of pink and orange. Erin is the type of bride that I love because she is super crafty and is able to take the images I designed and use them on so many things. Here is one of the images I created for her and a few of the pictures she took as she used a cricut and her new sticker machine to turn the dandelion image into stickers for her welcome folders. There is also a picture of her logo on the newsletter that she sent out to friends and family. I can't wait to see what she makes next!








If Paper Perfection can help you by designing a monogram, logo or any type of printable for your wedding or event, contact me at jtanddolly@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment