Thursday, September 30, 2010

Texas State Fair

When I travel with my family, I love to make fun printables and travel games to make the trip or day a little more special.

One of my good friends recently took her son and nephew to the Texas State Fair and she wanted a few printables with Big Tex on them for the boys to enjoy. Big Tex is the 52 foot tall icon of the annual State Fair of Texas held at Fair Park in Dallas, Texas. He wears size 70 boots, a 75 gallon hat, a size 100 180/181 shirt and 284W/185L XXXXXL pair of Dickies jeans. The pants alone require 72 yards of denim and weigh in at 65 pounds. Proof that everything is bigger in the state of Texas! Here is a picture of Big Tex:




I made a few options for her...one in all red as she wanted a red image to put on transfer paper to iron on a brown t-shirt, and another in color. Here are the printables that I made to to make their day at the Texas State Fair a little more special:




No comments:

Post a Comment