Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ugly Christmas Sweater Invitations

Christmas has really been on my mind for the past month. I know it is really early to be worrying about Christmas in October, but I will be traveling 100% between now and Christmas I had to get all of my Christmas shopping completed before November. I'm sure there are still a few ends and odds that I will shop for right before Christmas buy all of the gifts for immediate and extended family are purchased and ready to go! All of that to say, because of the early Christmas shopping, I have been working on Christmas party invitations and party printables since I can't seem to keep Christmas off my mind.

Here is a group of invites that I made for an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party". Most everyone has an ugly Christmas sweater tucked in the back of their closet and having a party celebrating that ugly sweater is a great way to actually drag it out of mothballs and wear it. Just don't let the person know that gave it to you that you are wearing it to an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party...especially if you win the prize for the ugliest sweater.



Here are a few of the matching party printables including a water bottle wrapper, food labels for a food or candy buffet and gift tags for presents or party favors.


If you are needing a special invite for your upcoming Christmas events like an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" or a christmas ornament or cookie exchange, contact Paper Perfection for pricing and details at jtanddolly@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment