Monday, November 21, 2011

Footprint Baby Shower Invite

I couldn't wait to show off this cute footprint invitation and cupcake toppers for a Baby Shower.  I have a client that I love as she contacts me for all of her party printables and this time she wanted an invite for a baby shower with footprints and the colors lime green, gray, yellow and pink.  I love making custom designs for clients!  If you like this invite but need it for a boy baby shower, I would be more than happy to change the colors to shades of blues and whites.  Contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing, details and additional matching printables like food labels, candy wrappers, water bottle labels, etc.    

 
Here are a few more footprint printables that I made for a customer who requested these colors and "pitter patter" wording.
 

 photo Examples_zpscce15a0e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment