Monday, June 20, 2011

Wedding Cake Topper with Paper Perfections Monogram

I couldn't resist showing off this wonderful wedding cake topper that Amy, one of Paper Perfection's clients, made using a monogram that I designed for her.

Here is how Amy said that she made the topper, "I've made up a new cake topper that I am in LOVE with! I sent the monogram that Dolly made for us to an Etsy seller who cut it out in acrylic for us. Then I added the Swarovski crystals to it in our colors. The Etsy seller is called AffordableCakeTopper. I used their custom option and they cut the topper from silver mirrored acrylic. Their Etsy shop says on vacation, but it looks like you can also order from their website: www.DazzleMeElegant.com. I bought mine plain and added the crystals myself, but I believe they also offer toppers completely covered in crystals if you want."




If you would like a monogram designed that you can use throughout printables and other wonderful items like a cake topper for your wedding or vow renewal, click here to see stock monograms that you can choose from or a custom design can be made as well. You can also contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com


Here is another picture with a different style of monogram that I made for Amy and she used it for her reception napkins.




No comments:

Post a Comment