Saturday, June 4, 2011

Treanne's Bridal Shower Invitations and Favors

I enjoyed working on several items for Treanne's upcoming bridal shower. The signature colors for her wedding are persimmon and apple green. I sent several invitation options using these colors to the shower hostesses for the invite and this is the one they selected. I also made matching gift tags, a favor box and food labels for the bridal shower to help tie her signature colors and invitation into the event. The hostesses are excited about having a "coffee bar" at the event and will be giving out chocolate covered coffee beans as a party favor.




These are the rest of the invitations that I designed as options for Treanne's bridal shower. I thought I would post them for everyone to see in case any of my blog followers is looking for unique invitation designs. You can click on the image to get a larger view then click the magnifying glass on the invite you would like to see.


If you are helping to host a bridal shower and need help with the invitation or other items, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment