Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monograms and Logos

I love monograms and logos!!! Not only are they great for personalizing your wedding or special event like a family reunion but they can also be used on every day stationary, framed as a gift for a wedding, birth, Christmas or birthday, and incorporated into favors. I of course can make a regular monogram like the first one below, but I have lots of stock designs that I can personalize for every day life or a special event you have planned.

I love to mix and match monograms on event printables! I can change the colors for the stock monograms to match your theme or event. Click here to see an example for some wedding monograms that I made for Amanda and how I incorporated them into printables for her special day. For stock designs, I charge $15 for one, $28 for two or $36 for three. I will send you a jpeg and/or pdf of the image so that you can use it however and how often you would like. You can put it on stationary (i.e. note cards, thank you notes, invitations, etc.), t-shirts, canvas bags, pillows, have it framed for the wall, etc. The list is endless. I can also use your logo(s) to make all types of printables for your event from stationary, favors and gift tags to table numbers, place cards, menus and food labels. I can also custom design a monogram or logo for your event or company for $40.


Double click on the images to open up a new screen then click on the magnify button so that you can get a larger view of the individual monograms.
If you would like a monogram or logo, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com Leave a comment and let me know what you think about the monograms and logos.

No comments:

Post a Comment