Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Minute To Win It Party Pictures!

I wanted to post a few more pictures that I received from moms that did a GREAT job making Paper Perfection's party printables for their children's birthday parties.  Here is a picture that I received from a party stylist.

 photo PartyPicWeb_zpsa29cb60e.jpg

I love how Levi's mom used the cupcake topper image by placing it below the cake pops for his party. The cake pops look so yummy...I wish I could pop one into my mouth right now! Levi's mom did a great job making all of the printables for his party and she used my tip for laminating the water bottles so that she could put them in a tub of ice to keep them cool.





I had to show off Chance & Brice's bag topper to show that you can throw a Minute to Win It party for more than one person. Chance and Brice are brothers who happen to have birthdays that are pretty close in dates, so they share a party each year. Their mom sent me this great picture of the bag topper that she used to make party favors for their guests.



Click here if you haven't seen Paper Perfection's blog post with all of the Minute To Win It printables for sale and the free invitation!

Click here if you would like to see additional Minute To Win It party pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment