Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tissue Pocket Holder

This is a great holder that you can make for a welcome basket, as a gift for a friend during cold season with a jar of soup, or for a wedding to be used with "tears of joy". There are several cute sayings out there to go with tissue pocket holders or miniature tissue box (I will post this in the next post) for weddings including:

1. "For tears of joy"
2. "If weddings always make you cry, here is something to dry your eyes."
3. "In case your heart overflows and you have tears of love and joy.”

This pocket holds three of handy size pocket tissues that you can purchase at Walmart or any drug store.

If you would like personalized favors for your next event or for a fun gift, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had found your article sooner, but now I'm here. I like your fresh points in this content. That's just so very refreshing. Business Card Boxes Wholesale

    ReplyDelete