Thursday, December 30, 2010

Marily's Save the Date

Marily was lots of fun to work with in designing her Save the Date for her wedding day at Walt Disney World. She knew that she wanted royal purple, silver and pink (which are her signature wedding colors), lots of hidden mickeys and a calendar. She recently had this printed and loved how it turned out. (I changed the last names for privacy purposes).


If you need a save the date designed for your wedding or event, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. I tried getting in touch about STDs like these but the email I sent to the above address bounced back. If someone could please email me at jevans114@gmail.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed the link so the email works now. I also sent you an email with more information on the STD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to receive a "Minute To Win It" PDF invitation please. Richellelessard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete