Sunday, April 5, 2015

Matt & Katie's Wedding Shower

I posted samples of the invite I created for Matt and Katie's wedding shower and I thought I would post a few pictures of the food labels and a few other things I made for the event.
 photo Matt Shower Blog Pic 1_zpsj4rbrfkh.jpg
 photo Matt Shower Blog Pic 2_zpsgbfmsgh5.jpg

I made the miniature rose cupcakes.  I love baking...especially cupcakes!

 photo Matt Shower Blog Pic 3_zpsnxkdnkx4.jpg

Lots of brides these days do not have "wedding books" like we used to have for their guests to sign at bridal showers so I started making fun cards like these "Recipe for a Good Marriage" mason jar cards for guests to fill out for the happy couple.  I made these cards to look like mason jars to match the mason jars used for drinks at the event.  The sign said:

PLEASE FILL OUT
A RECIPE CARD
WITH ADVICE FOR
MATT AND KATIE
FOR A
HAPPY MARRIAGE
THEN SIGN
YOUR NAME
AND PLACE IT
IN THE JAR

Here are all of the items created for Matt and Katie's bridal shower all together.

 photo Sample Images_zps3bo8dxbk.jpg

If you need custom printables the next time you host a bridal shower or any event contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and details.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment