Monday, October 6, 2014

Christmas Tea Invitation

Last year I helped plan a Christmas Tea for my church and it was such a success they are planning to make it an annual event.  I know it is early for Christmas but I like to start way in advance planning for events so here are the invitations that I'm working on for this year's Christmas Tea.

 photo BlogInvitations_zps4808662e.jpg

Each table was hosted by a different lady who decorated the table with her personal china and created a centerpiece that was given away to a guest at the table at end of the night.  All of the tables were so beautiful!  In fact, I wished there was a way that I could have cloned myself so I could sit at multiple tables and win the centerpiece.  Here are a few pictures from our event.


 photo PicsFromTea_zpsdd3540a4.jpg

If you would like one of the invitations and matching food labels for a Christmas Tea or a custom design for your next event contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and details.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete