Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Caitlin & Joseph's Chalkboard Wedding Printables

I worked very closely with Steffani (Caitlin's Mom) to create lots of wonderful chalkboard printables for Caitlin & Joseph's wedding this past September.  I finally saw some pictures of my items that Cottonwood Road Photography took and I loved them so much I just had to post them!  There were only 57 of the 700 photos that she took on the blog so I'm hoping to get a few more pictures of the items that I designed.  In the meantime, I will post images of the items I created at the bottom of this post so you can see all the custom items that I can design for weddings.  If you would like custom items for your next event or wedding contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and details.


Here is the cover of the program that I created.

 photo inviteblog_zps2e388a8d.jpg

Here are a few pictures of the table numbers and "guestlibs" that I created.

 photo TablePicsBlog_zps85a595df.jpg


Here are a few of the items I created for the wedding.

Save the Date

 photo STDBlog_zpsda5d2a78.jpg

Rehearsal Dinner Samples

 photo SampleBlogImages_zps36fb277c.jpg

Welcome Sign

 photo WelcomeFinal_zps1003b094.jpg

Reserved Seat Signs for the Wedding.  These were placed on the chairs
using ribbon for the family seating during the wedding ceremony.

 photo ReservedSeatSign_zpsbb7de874.jpg

Caitlin, Steffani and her bridesmaids spent a "girl's weekend" working on craft projects for the wedding including taking wine glasses and beer glasses and adding chalkboard paint to them so that guests could write their name on the glasses and take them home at the end of the evening.  Here is the sign I created to let guests know what to do with the glasses.

 photo DrinkSignFinal_zps402b8d4c.jpg

The Gift Table Sign

 photo GiftTable_zps815fa5ba.jpg

Table Number Sign Samples

 photo SampleTableNumbers_zps65cf1d20.jpg

Food Label Samples

 photo FoodLabels_zpsef1473c6.jpg

Steffani made baskets for the bathrooms at the reception with items that
guests might need in a pinch. Here is the sign I created for the baskets.

 photo BathroomSign2_zps93b071e4.jpg

Here was a flip flop sign I created in case they wanted to provide their
guests relief from heels.  They opted to not do this but I wanted to post
 the sign as I think it was a fun image and idea.

 photo FlipFlopSign_zpsf04d0397.jpg

Here are a few fun items I created for guests and the children that
attended the wedding...an I Spy to be used with disposable cameras,
Guest Libs and a Children's Activity Book.

 photo ISpyMadLibsCards_zpsbcd3ed57.jpg

 photo KidsActivityBook_zpsd34a6b67.jpg


Here are a few items that I created for the welcome bags.  Some of the items
show the different options that I gave the bride and her mom to pick from.

The next three items are the gift tag for the welcome bag, a welcome note and
a postcard with the events for the weekend on the front and back.

 photo WelcomeBagPrintables_zps1b5c1f76.jpg

Candy Bar Wrapper Samples

 photo SampleCandyBarWrappers_zps5dbfb23d.jpg

Water Bottle Label Samples

 photo WaterBottleSamples_zpsf1fe5267.jpg

Hotel Door Knob Hanger

 photo SampleDoorHangers_zps646e38d6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment