Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentines Candy Bar Wrapper

I love it when someone purchases a party collection from Paper Perfection and then contacts me for a new custom item or party collection because they enjoyed the original printables.  Katy Sue's mom did an amazing job with the Minute To Win It printable collection and contacted me this week for a last minute candy bar wrapper for Valentines.  She sent me a picture, the wording and said that her daughter loves teal, black and white.  Below is a picture of the candy bar wrapper that I designed especially for Katy Sue.  If you are looking for a custom design or last minute valentine gift, contact Paper Perfection for details and pricing at jtanddolly@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Glad to read your article, looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences and expect a quality work! 일본야동

    Click this link
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it 한국야동닷컴

    Click this link
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though. Great Thanks 국산야동

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete