Saturday, February 4, 2012

More 2012 London Olympic Party Printables

Liz contacted me with a few additional Olympic Party requests for her upcoming anniversary and I also made a few extra items that I know I will use for my little boys Olympic party in August.  They are all pictured below.  I'm sure I will play around with a few more ideas between now and then as I'm trying to come up with unique "British" party favors.  Yes I start way in advance planning his party every year.  Luckily he is willing to stick with whatever theme we pick together...at least so far.   

I'm so blessed to be a part of not only my own family parties, but also all of my amazing clients.  Liz has the greatest food and personal blog and I hope I get to see my printables on them after she finishes her Olympic Anniversary Dinner Party.  She has a seven course meal planned.  Oh my!  She is definitely a "Foodie".  Since my party will be for 5-7 year olds I'm thinking our menus will be completely opposite...no seven course dinner for me. 

Here is a link to the original printables in case you haven't seen them yet:

If you are looking to host an Olympic themed party or would like custom party printables, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment