Monday, June 9, 2014

Grace's Graduation Party

Here is the final invite that Grace and I created together for her graduation, and I'm excited to show off some of the matching party printables that I made for her party.

 photo InviteBlog_zps79bfca8d.jpg

Grace will be attending Clemson in the fall and wanted to use Clemson's colors of purple and orange for her invitation.  I also created a couple of monograms for her (she loves monograms) and we were able to use them on food items and to decorate for her party.

My favorite item for this party was the "Oh! The Places You'll Go!" poster that I personalized for Grace and we placed on the dessert buffet.  I purchased the Dr. Seuss book and had each guest sign and leave Grace a note inside of the book

The most amazing thing about the party is that my niece created the menu and cooked most of the gluten free food for her own party.  The cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberries were my favorite!  She did a GREAT job icing them!

If you are interested in graduation party printables or custom items for your next event contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and details.


 photo 313_zps20ed87e9.jpg

 photo GraceBuffet_zps890482bf.jpg

 photo GraceCupcakes_zpsc0cbac74.jpg

 photo Grace3_zpsadd57db9.jpg

Here  are some of the items that I created for the party shown in the pictures above.


 photo SampleItems2_zps9493192c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment