Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tiffany Party Printables

I was contacted this week by a new client that wanted party printables for a Baby Shower and the only request is that I use white, silver and tiffany blue.  They also wanted a candy buffet sign, candy bar wrapper, water bottle label and gift tag.  Below are the samples that I created for a tiffany blue party.  Some of the items that I created are meant to mimic the Tiffany store...who wouldn't want to receive a little blue box?  If you would like custom party printables or some of the items pictured below contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and details.

 photo SampleCollection_zps97f517b1.jpg
 
Here is a picture that my client took of a mock up table place setting before the baby shower.
 
 photo demo-setup2_zps4c8b083d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment