Saturday, March 16, 2013

Key Invitations

I love working with repeat clients and I have worked with Landy to create items for her grandmother's 102nd birthday as well as a few other events.  Her most recent request was for an invite for a Bunco party.  She had been collecting antique keys and wanted a key as well as the quote, "the key to friendship is time" and possibly a clock on the invite.   Here are a few designs that I created for her special event.

 photo KeyInviteBlogExamples_zps80e65911.jpg

 
Here is a picture of the invite that she took for me along with a great place card that she made to match.  Landy did a great job decorating for her bunco night...my clubs bunco parties were never this fancy.  I think I need to join hers!
 
 photo BlogP1000601_zps22d0d1f9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment