Thursday, October 18, 2018

Pie Appreciation Tag

My town has a “Yam”boree fair / parade / queen’s coronation / livestock show each year.  If you know me, you know how much I love special gifts and tags to let others know just how much they are appreciated.  So, I thought it would be fun to make an appreciation gift tag based on a “yam” or better known as a sweet potato pie.  I made around 14 of these for my son’s teachers, office staff, counselor and principal.  These pies are the perfect gift as they are sold this time of year at Walmart for 50 cents.  What a great price to brighten multiple people's day!  Walmart has lots of flavor options like apple, cherry, pumpkin and pecan pie among others (if you aren't interested in a sweet potato pie).  The great thing about these pies is that they are quite tasty.  I enjoyed one heated up with a scoop of ice cream and it was really good.  These would also make great thanksgiving gifts.  

If you would like this tag, a similar tag with slightly different wording, or a custom tag for a special event, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and details.

If you would like to see more of my appreciation tags click HERE to link to the page on by blog with pictures of my tags.







1 comment: