Sunday, August 28, 2011

Outer Space Party...To Infinity and Beyond!

My son is going to be 5 this year and he asked for a "Buzz Lightyear" party. Knowing that I can't sell party printables with disney images on them as they are trademarked, I came up with an "Outer Space Party...To Infinity and Beyond!" theme. I plan on adding Buzz Lightyear and the alien toys from Toy Story to the cake table for decorations to give it the Buzz Lightyear feel that my son wants. Here are a few of the party printables that I have designed so far. I'm also working on a birthday banner and a few other items. I plan on giving play-doh for one party favor that I will put in a clear plastic tub with the "space-doh" sticker shown below. I'm also going to give "liquid hydrogen" which will be powdered Tang which received its popularity thanks to John Glen and the NASA space program.




If you are interested in the "Outer Space" party printables contact jtanddolly@yahoo.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment