Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fancy Ife's Fancy Nancy Party Cupcake Toppers

I just had to show off "Fancy Ife's" Fancy Nancy party cupcake toppers. Her mom and I worked on several designs together until I made this design which incorporated her mom's desire for a scalloped circle edge and some Fancy Nancy's colors. Here is what she said about the design, "The cupcake toppers turned out amazing!! I just made them this morning and they were a hit!!! Just to let you know, when I showed Ife the last design she screamed!! She said the other ones were nice but the pink and black stripes were amazing!! So thanks for the treat."

I wasn't able to include a picture of Fancy Nancy in the cupcake design as her images are trademarked and you can not profit from the sell of trademarked images, but I was able to use fonts similar to the ones found in "Fancy Nancy" books to match the party theme.




If you are planning a Fancy Nancy party and would like fun printables like cupcake toppers, party favors, gift bags, gift tags and more contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment