Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Angela & Katerina's Quinceañera Printables

I have been working with Angela and Katerina's mom for over a year now designing invitations and other party printables for their "Alice and Wonderland" theme Quinceañera. Their mom has spent lots of time and preparation to make sure that their party is extra special. I just wish I lived a little bit closer so that I could attend and see her teacup party favors and the amazing centerpieces that she has designed!

Most recently, I created these table numbers and menu for each place setting. We are also working on matching labels for the candy buffet, labels for the food buffet, a seating chart and a program for the church ceremony.




If you are having a Quinceañera or Sweet Sixteen party for your son or daughter, contact Paper Perfection for all of your party printables at jtanddolly@yahoo.com

12 comments:

  1. Dolly has been incredible through all this. For Hispanics a Quinceanera can be very traditional or like an American Sweet Sixteen. We have gone the traditional route and Dolly has helped every step of the way. From creating beautiful one of a kind Alice in Wonderland Teaparty invitations, to creating table numbers, buffet table food labels, menus, stickers and a seating chart. She has suggested so many things and is so conscious of making sure you are happy and within budget. I can not recommend her enough to anyone who is throwing a party of any kind! If she lived closer she'd have an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gloria. It has been so much fun working with you and I appreciate the kind words. I can't wait to see pictures of your girls special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi would love a copy of the amazing race invite.

    For a nearly 40 year old in NZ:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Callum, You didn't leave an email to send the free invite to so I can't send you one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me the free invite Thank You cgreve9@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the show and love the idea. thanks ahead of time for the invitation. sarnremtp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol and Michael, I have several free invites so I don't know which you are requesting. If you leave a comment on the blog page for the invite I will send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Would Like Whatever You Have For The Amazing race Thanks So Much cgreve9@aol.com

      Delete
    2. Amazing Race Please cgreve9@aol.com

      Delete
  8. Please send me the Amazing Race materials. My email is airflight7@gmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please send me the invite, i am also interested in the game and need to know how many teams it includes, sorry if this is a duplicate, i didnt get confirmation if it went through. muel4@sbcglobal.net Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Race- muel4@sbcglobal.net- thanks

    ReplyDelete