Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thank You Cards

The art of writing a "thank you" note is not lost on Paper Perfection's clients. I have had several requests lately for thank you cards, so I thought I would post a few that I have made. The first one is for a client that went to a party company that specializes in hosting children's parties and they offered invitations with their party packages but did not have thank you notes. I made the thank you note below to match the invitation. The second set of thank you note cards were made for a client that wanted a thank you card to match the "vintage baby shower" invites that I posted in September of 2010. Click here if you would like to see the vintage baby shower invitation collection.






If you would like thank you note cards designed to match your next party or event, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment