Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Disney Grand Welcome Gifts

I love Walt Disney World and had so much fun on my last family trip there.  They have a really expensive "Mickey's Grand Welcome" gift package that you can purchase and they will leave gifts from the Fab 5 to welcome your family to any of the Disney resorts.  I thought it would be fun to create my very own "Mickey's Grand Welcome" for my family and here are some of the gift tags that I created from different Disney characters.  I love to make trips extra special and one great way is to decorate your hotel room and leave special gifts throughout your stay.  I have done this for several family trips from Disney other types of trip like ours to the Gaylord Texas for a visit with the Grinch.  If you want to make a trip extra special for your family contact Paper Perfect at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for ideas and printables from gift tags to candy wrappers and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment