Thursday, February 2, 2012

Roaring Twenties (1920s) Party Invitations and Party Printables

The thought of a "Roaring Twenties Party" enticed me so much this morning along with a snowy day outside that I couldn't resist designing a few new invites for Melissa's upcoming party 1920s party to celebrate leaving her twenties behind. If you are looking for a custom design like Melissa was when she contacted me to help with her upcoming party or you would like a Roaring 1920s party too, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing and details.




I worked on a few more printables and thought I would add them to this post in case someone is looking for a party printable collection.




Here are a few designs that I made for a client that wanted to set up a bar that her guests could make their own drinks and she needed some recipe cards to place with the different items to make fun 1920's drinks like "flirty floozy" and "dolled up dame".  She also requested a vintage water bottle label.


 
 
Here is a wanted poster that I made for a client.
 
 
 
Here are a few picture from Jennifer Carver, an event planner/party stylist with Banner Events, who used my party printables for a client.  I just love seeing my party printables in action!!!  These pictures were all taken David Wolf Photography.  More of his pictures can be found at www.davidwolfphotography.com
 
Party Sign and Printables
 
 
Bag Toppers
 
 
Mini Glass Tags

 
 
Large Cupcake Toppers Used as a Tag / Food Labels

 
Water Bottles

 
Jar Label


 
Wanted Sign

 
Invitation



 
 
Vendors:
Paper Perfection: Printable invitation & Party Graphic Design 
Event Photography: David Wolf Photography

Wholesale Event Solutions: Ostrich Feather Centerpiece kits & Eiffel Tower Vases FB:
Sugar High Inc., : custom fondant cupcake toppers FB: http://www.facebook.com/LoveSugarHighInc
Hey Yo Yo: Striped paper straws & designer cupcake liners FB: http://www.facebook.com/heyyoyoshop

1 comment:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. paper straws wholesale

    ReplyDelete